If you have a dog, you love him or her. Yet, as much as we like to “humanize” our beloved canine friends, they are really, really, really . . . not human (gasp!), nor are they cuddly little humans wrapped in fur (more gasps!). Thus, at some point or another, we bump up against […]
Pets in the military are the rule rather than the exception. Singletons or family people, military people love their pets and value their companionship as much as civilian people do. However, military members face some barriers to providing the best home for pets.
Dog breeds may look entirely different, but from the tiny Chihuahua to the massive mastiff, the DNA of all dogs tells us they are basically the same. They do have different traits in which they excel, based on the heritage of their breeding, but the evolution from wolf to canis lupus familiaris, has given us […]
Subscribe to My Magic Dog
- Keeping Fido Happy and Healthy During the Colder Months
- Giving Thanks To All Our Dog Heroes
- Happy Halloween (boo!)
- Deserting Your Dog in a Disaster
- Book Review: Unsaid
- Dog Ownership: An Infographic
- Cannabis for ailing pets
- Lost Dog? Electronic savior to the rescue!
- Review: The Best Food for Your Dog (Did yours make the list?)
- A Service Dog’s Purpose