The use of animals, particularly dogs, to help people through crisis, has been well documented. Less known, however, are therapists whose certified pets assist during the counseling session. This wise book documents numerous therapeutic sessions with the help of a trio of Brussels Griffons.
Archive | Pet Therapy RSS feed for this section
Subscribe to My Magic Dog
- Man and Man’s Best Friend: We’re More Similar Than We Think
- Service Dogs in Action
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Pet Sitter For Hire
- Rescue Dogs Can Save You Too!
- What Zodiac signs tell us about your dog
- Dog Holiday Calendar
- Happy New Year ~ 2017
- The Ultimate Guide to Dog Adoption
- Book Review: Dogs Just Wanna Have Fun