Freelance writer Jenny Holt describes the best place to get a dog: at an animal shelter. You may think you are rescuing a dog, but the dog may actually be rescuing you!
Adopting a dog is a big commitment. As per your contract with shelter’s like The Breed Rescue Group, IF for any reason the adoption does not work out due to life changes or whatever, the rescued dog MUST be returned to the group. Please promise them you will do this. Books can help you learn […]
Subscribe to My Magic Dog
- Dog Ownership: An Infographic
- Cannabis for ailing pets
- Lost Dog? Electronic savior to the rescue!
- Review: The Best Food for Your Dog (Did yours make the list?)
- A Service Dog’s Purpose
- Solving Dog Behavior Problems
- Help for Grieving Dogs
- Man and Man’s Best Friend: We’re More Similar Than We Think
- Service Dogs in Action
- Happy Valentine’s Day!