Can you imagine getting a dog – even a service dog – to go into the loud, dark tunnel of an MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) and lie there quietly, without moving, while the machine scans the dog’s brain? I never imagined it could be done or, more accurately, why someone would want to do that – unless, […]
Does a dog’s wagging tale tell us how he’s feeling? Scientists think they may have unlocked a key to the emotional communication of a dog’s wagging tail. Most of us know that a wagging tail expresses not only happiness but a host of emotions. In 2007, Italian researchers reported that a wag to the left […]
Subscribe to My Magic Dog
- Dog Ownership: An Infographic
- Cannabis for ailing pets
- Lost Dog? Electronic savior to the rescue!
- Review: The Best Food for Your Dog (Did yours make the list?)
- A Service Dog’s Purpose
- Solving Dog Behavior Problems
- Help for Grieving Dogs
- Man and Man’s Best Friend: We’re More Similar Than We Think
- Service Dogs in Action
- Happy Valentine’s Day!