Bernie-the-Boxer shares some canine wisdom to help your service or pet dog stay warm, safe and healthy during the cold winter months.
Five key things to do to keep your service or companion dog healthy during the summer months.
Whether you have an overweight dog that needs extra support, an elderly dog with an aching back, a dog diagnosed with IVDD related back problems, or an overly active dog who would benefit from back support, consider WiggleLess® , a vet-recommended and patented dog back brace.
Subscribe to My Magic Dog
- How NOT to greet a service dog.
- Annual Gift Round-Up for your Service Dog (or Pet Pooch)
- Keeping Fido Happy and Healthy During the Colder Months
- Giving Thanks To All Our Dog Heroes
- Happy Halloween (boo!)
- Deserting Your Dog in a Disaster
- Book Review: Unsaid
- Dog Ownership: An Infographic
- Cannabis for ailing pets
- Lost Dog? Electronic savior to the rescue!