Pets in the military move with their families and often travel internationally. Planning and preparation in advance result in happier traveling with dogs. Special preparations need to be made for air travel with dogs.
Pets in the military are the rule rather than the exception. Singletons or family people, military people love their pets and value their companionship as much as civilian people do. However, military members face some barriers to providing the best home for pets.
Subscribe to My Magic Dog
- Keeping Fido Happy and Healthy During the Colder Months
- Giving Thanks To All Our Dog Heroes
- Happy Halloween (boo!)
- Deserting Your Dog in a Disaster
- Book Review: Unsaid
- Dog Ownership: An Infographic
- Cannabis for ailing pets
- Lost Dog? Electronic savior to the rescue!
- Review: The Best Food for Your Dog (Did yours make the list?)
- A Service Dog’s Purpose