My Magic Dog wishes all our furry friends and loyal followers a very Happy New Year 2017!
Wouldn’t it be interesting to know what our dogs are actually thinking or feeling when we talk to them? A device that would provide that information might seem far-fetched or the stuff of science fiction, but a new “dog-translator” invention is bringing that possibility closer than ever.
The other day I was in line to pay at an office supplies store with my service dog sitting quietly by my side. Then, quite suddenly, I felt the leash stiffen. My dog suddenly stood up and twisted his head to look behind him. I did the same and discovered that the man waiting behind […]
All About Dogs: Kids Ask the Darndest Things. Is anyone old enough to remember the Art Linkletter television show, called “Kids Ask the Darndest Things?” Some of those moments were truly precious — and some, rather embarrassing (especially for the poor parents watching). I’m happy to say that the questions we have received will not embarrass […]
Subscribe to My Magic Dog
- Tightening the Leash on Fake Service Dogs
- How NOT to greet a service dog.
- Annual Gift Round-Up for your Service Dog (or Pet Pooch)
- Keeping Fido Happy and Healthy During the Colder Months
- Giving Thanks To All Our Dog Heroes
- Happy Halloween (boo!)
- Deserting Your Dog in a Disaster
- Book Review: Unsaid
- Dog Ownership: An Infographic
- Cannabis for ailing pets