A Japanese study discovers that we experience the same hormonal changes in gazing at our dogs as new mothers do with their babies. This may account for the intense bonds we have with our dogs.
Tag Archives | eye gazing study with dogs
Subscribe to My Magic Dog
- Keeping Fido Happy and Healthy During the Colder Months
- Giving Thanks To All Our Dog Heroes
- Happy Halloween (boo!)
- Deserting Your Dog in a Disaster
- Book Review: Unsaid
- Dog Ownership: An Infographic
- Cannabis for ailing pets
- Lost Dog? Electronic savior to the rescue!
- Review: The Best Food for Your Dog (Did yours make the list?)
- A Service Dog’s Purpose