This is a terrifically funny and ingeniously acerbic story about a woman who decides to earn money doing what she loves best: dog walking. But, when she starts to accumulate more and more dogs (each with its own, unique story), did she — ahem — bite off more than she could chew?
It’s Valentine’s Day, an opportunity to remind those you love (both human and four-footers) how much they mean to you. But how about a special valentine for yourself? We love books about dogs and this one, Fixing Freddie, is one we think many dog lovers will enjoy. It’s about a woman trying to get her […]
Two books about dogs reviewed: The Divinity of Dogs and The Proof is in the Poodle. Both quite different — the first composed of brief stories about heroic, sometimes mysterious, always touching, ways in which dogs help someone, and the second by a holistic veterinarian. Blog post contributed by author, Mary Trimble.
Subscribe to My Magic Dog
- Keeping Fido Happy and Healthy During the Colder Months
- Giving Thanks To All Our Dog Heroes
- Happy Halloween (boo!)
- Deserting Your Dog in a Disaster
- Book Review: Unsaid
- Dog Ownership: An Infographic
- Cannabis for ailing pets
- Lost Dog? Electronic savior to the rescue!
- Review: The Best Food for Your Dog (Did yours make the list?)
- A Service Dog’s Purpose