Freelance writer Jenny Holt describes the best place to get a dog: at an animal shelter. You may think you are rescuing a dog, but the dog may actually be rescuing you!
The holiday bells are ringing and it’s time to consider gifts for our family and friends. For many people, the greatest gift is not one that has a high price tag nor does it come in the wrong size: it’s the gift of love. And, for us, is there any greater gift of love than […]
Subscribe to My Magic Dog
- Deserting Your Dog in a Disaster
- Book Review: Unsaid
- Dog Ownership: An Infographic
- Cannabis for ailing pets
- Lost Dog? Electronic savior to the rescue!
- Review: The Best Food for Your Dog (Did yours make the list?)
- A Service Dog’s Purpose
- Solving Dog Behavior Problems
- Help for Grieving Dogs
- Man and Man’s Best Friend: We’re More Similar Than We Think