There is a new type of working dog, trained specifically to combat the explosives used by terrorists. Unlike bomb dogs, which focus on a stationary object, the “anti-terrorist” trained dog can follow the vapor from explosives, which lingers in the air and on the terrorists’ clothes or body.
Tag Archives | anti-terrorist dogs
Subscribe to My Magic Dog
- Tightening the Leash on Fake Service Dogs
- How NOT to greet a service dog.
- Annual Gift Round-Up for your Service Dog (or Pet Pooch)
- Keeping Fido Happy and Healthy During the Colder Months
- Giving Thanks To All Our Dog Heroes
- Happy Halloween (boo!)
- Deserting Your Dog in a Disaster
- Book Review: Unsaid
- Dog Ownership: An Infographic
- Cannabis for ailing pets