The use of animals, particularly dogs, to help people through crisis, has been well documented. Less known, however, are therapists whose certified pets assist during the counseling session. This wise book documents numerous therapeutic sessions with the help of a trio of Brussels Griffons.
Archive | Pet Therapy RSS feed for this section
Subscribe to My Magic Dog
- Dog Love (A Post for Valentine’s Day)
- Tightening the Leash on Fake Service Dogs
- How NOT to greet a service dog.
- Annual Gift Round-Up for your Service Dog (or Pet Pooch)
- Keeping Fido Happy and Healthy During the Colder Months
- Giving Thanks To All Our Dog Heroes
- Happy Halloween (boo!)
- Deserting Your Dog in a Disaster
- Book Review: Unsaid
- Dog Ownership: An Infographic