The use of animals, particularly dogs, to help people through crisis, has been well documented. Less known, however, are therapists whose certified pets assist during the counseling session. This wise book documents numerous therapeutic sessions with the help of a trio of Brussels Griffons.
Archive | Pet Therapy RSS feed for this section
Subscribe to My Magic Dog
- Keeping Fido Happy and Healthy During the Colder Months
- Giving Thanks To All Our Dog Heroes
- Happy Halloween (boo!)
- Deserting Your Dog in a Disaster
- Book Review: Unsaid
- Dog Ownership: An Infographic
- Cannabis for ailing pets
- Lost Dog? Electronic savior to the rescue!
- Review: The Best Food for Your Dog (Did yours make the list?)
- A Service Dog’s Purpose